Not an original title, but I don’t always have an original thought. Hope you enjoy the rantings, ravings, and misadventures of Duke Iceland. Now, if you think Duke is my real name… stop reading now…This is my alias, my avatar, my other life, concealing my true identify as one of the Speech Dudes. I really am a SLP and have specialized in AAC for nearly 20 years, working in rehab, the public schools, at the university level, the industry, and private practice. Either I am very lucky for all my experiences, or I have one of the worst cases of professional ADHD. Personally, my feelings are this field is going through a major time of transition like it has never seen before. A new technology penetrated our field in a way that nothing has done before. It is time to weed out the good, the bad, and the ugly of what the technology can bring.
Member Networked BLogs
- Slick smooth jazz with delicious vocal harmonies and a 13/8 tempo, brought to you by Chantae Cann with Snarky Puppy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Upbeat, uptempo jazz/pop from Halie Loren - "How to Dismantle a Life" from her latest album "From the Wild Sky." ow.ly/ROtC30kwMEy 2 days ago
- I'm wondering if Trump will get back from Singapore and wave a piece of paper as he steps off Air Force One saying… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So when did the invasion and annexation of a country become "Something happened a while ago" and an event to be ign… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ASHAJournals: #Tense Marking in the English #Narrative Retells of Dual #Language Preschoolers: They can achieve high tense-marking accu… 1 week ago
- I don't know about you but with ICE locking up children and deporting pizza delivery guys, TSA doing complete pat-d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago