Not an original title, but I don’t always have an original thought. Hope you enjoy the rantings, ravings, and misadventures of Duke Iceland. Now, if you think Duke is my real name… stop reading now…This is my alias, my avatar, my other life, concealing my true identify as one of the Speech Dudes. I really am a SLP and have specialized in AAC for nearly 20 years, working in rehab, the public schools, at the university level, the industry, and private practice. Either I am very lucky for all my experiences, or I have one of the worst cases of professional ADHD. Personally, my feelings are this field is going through a major time of transition like it has never seen before. A new technology penetrated our field in a way that nothing has done before. It is time to weed out the good, the bad, and the ugly of what the technology can bring.
Member Networked BLogs
- I'm not sure why my photo attachments are sideways but trust me, I'm not pouring my bourbon anywhere but in my mouth! 6 days ago
- ...and when popped into my favorite glass with a large ice cube... well, need I say anything? https://t.co/lYkM7nFmym 6 days ago
- A Kentucky friend found me a special gift... https://t.co/mXys4X7YVy 6 days ago
- The Dudes head out for #ClosingTheGap tomorrow. See you there, folks. 6 days ago
- Big shout out to radio station @WQKT1045 for coverage of the @Indians since no local TV could show the game. 2 weeks ago
- Holy shit again! @Indians take the second game in the #alds in a stunning 5 hour nail biter!! 2 weeks ago