Not an original title, but I don’t always have an original thought. Hope you enjoy the rantings, ravings, and misadventures of Duke Iceland. Now, if you think Duke is my real name… stop reading now…This is my alias, my avatar, my other life, concealing my true identify as one of the Speech Dudes. I really am a SLP and have specialized in AAC for nearly 20 years, working in rehab, the public schools, at the university level, the industry, and private practice. Either I am very lucky for all my experiences, or I have one of the worst cases of professional ADHD. Personally, my feelings are this field is going through a major time of transition like it has never seen before. A new technology penetrated our field in a way that nothing has done before. It is time to weed out the good, the bad, and the ugly of what the technology can bring.
Member Networked BLogs
- For all you Michael Bublé fans out there, here's the BEST Bond movie opening that never was! ow.ly/3miq30hTNlw 1 day ago
- Apparently today is #PenguinAwarenessDay. We need this because so many people are unaware of what a fucking penguin is! 1 day ago
- Our dearth of tweets is reflective of our busyness and not our imminent demise! We'll be at #ATIA2018 if only for the sun ;) 1 day ago
- Did I miss a Trump tweet about how he's "The fittest man on earth" and "Could be an NBA star" and "Will live until… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- I've shared this before but it's such a hauntingly bewitching song that it's worth sharing again! Priscilla Ahn, "F… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HazelRoddam1: I know you'll find this very interesting @BronwynHemsley @speechwoman @wespeechies @WeAHPs @ReSNetSLT @vjoffe @JoWallinge… 2 weeks ago