Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- It's that time of the year when the Speech Dudes redirect people to their spectacularly successful tutorial on how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- If your contribution to the gun debate is to smugly correct people that "AR" doesn't stand for "automatic rifle" ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Boris and the Brexiteers should re-read Orwell's "Road to Wigan Pier." They are doing their best to "reduce England… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Pinterest sent me a suggesting today for "Welding" pins I "might be interested in." Welding? Welding??! How on eart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I love Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun"; I love Norah Jones; and holy shit, here is it! youtu.be/XbQ08Ixczvo 2 months ago
- Today's eclectic music suggestion from Dude 1 is a most splendid rendition of Phil's Collins's "Take Me Home" by t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago