Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- How Siri handles an anal fricative. I'm not sure if there's a voiced/voiceless distinction to this type of sound :) ow.ly/X3EC30ane3s 20 hours ago
- To submit or not to submit. That is the question. twitter.com/ASHA_Events/st… 1 day ago
- Didn't take long for the "send 'em home" and "keep 'em out" brigades to respond to the London attack. Sigh. Wish I knew who "them" were. 1 week ago
- For just $285 I could have a Montgrappa House Lannister fountain pen! Sadly my wife isn't as convinced ow.ly/UCb6309Ua15 2 weeks ago
- RT @etyman: City of New York: Make Wall Street's Fearless Girl Permanent - Sign the Petition! change.org/p/city-of-new-… via @Change 2 weeks ago
- RT @SpeechDudes: The "Assistive Technology Outcomes and Benefits" (ATOB) journal CALL FOR PAPERS is out. Deadline Apr 30. https://t.co/iTr1… 3 weeks ago