Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- Language on the move: "flesh out" an idea is becoming "flush out." Do you say flesh" or "flush?". 1 week ago
- Language on the move: you'll hear "a whole nother" in speech but not written (except when talking about "a whole no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Holy moly! The most recent tweet from the Dudes was Jun 21st!! FYI we're not dead, just very very busy ;) 2 weeks ago
- RT @gvantatenhove: Congratulations to Dr. Carole Zangari on being selected as an ASHA Fellow for 2018. And our cong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- In the last 24-hours Trump has decided to cancel war games with South Korea and increased tariffs on China, but "ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Slick smooth jazz with delicious vocal harmonies and a 13/8 tempo, brought to you by Chantae Cann with Snarky Puppy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago