Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- RT @lynneguist: Change the tests, but don’t ditch grammar grammarianism.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/cha… 1 week ago
- If I'm stopped by the police (public servants) for suspected DUI, can I now just sack them in light of what our President is allowed to do? 1 week ago
- Still a kid at heart. My latest toy, free with my Samsung S8. Already bumped into a table trying to blast starfight… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- My bottle of Rare Breed bourbon is now empty. I think it evaporated. 3 weeks ago
- I take it back! My favorite dictionary app from @OxfordWords is now working on my S8. Technology - go figure! 4 weeks ago
- Since getting the Galaxy S8, my favorite dictionary app from @OxfordWords won't work. Says I have no internet. it's lying. Bummer! 4 weeks ago