Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- Your Sunday morning discovery from the Dudes - the min-epic "Kings and Queens" from League of Lights… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A local billboard is advertising an event to "celebrate World Aids Day." The word "celebrate" seems wrong to my ears. How about you? 1 month ago
- #ASHA19 ? Done! Now's the time to start getting ready for #ASHA20 in San Diego and for me to dust of the snow blowe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Do we get a prize for first to spot the deliberate spelling mistake at #ASHA19 ? https://t.co/DRXEBlUd2v 1 month ago
- Dude 1 is officially at #ASHA19 https://t.co/FKUMYMRTAA 1 month ago
- Greetings from Sodom! Just discovered the 1990 album "Toy Matinee" by the band of the same name, and just... wow! S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago