Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- I don't have "gray hair" - I have "silvery flashes of wisdom and experience." 1 week ago
- Apparently today is #WorldBookDay, an opportunity to raise awareness about something called "books." And allegedly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Improvements to Driving License security means that it will soon take up to 10 days to renew a driver's license in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- If the answer to school shootings is to turn schools into armed fortresses we've totally lost the plot. 1 month ago
- RT @lindseypaden: Obsessing over The Access Learning Process (ALP) for #AAC #ATIA18 @SpeechDudes https://t.co/ZnEDIObBbN 1 month ago
- And talking about simple pleasures, baseball season is just around the corner! Beer, brats and baseball on a summer's eve - sublime! 1 month ago