Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- Bottom of the 7th for @Indians and still ahead. Time for another drink. 4 days ago
- So @Dodgers won and now watching @Indians so if they win it's been a good night ;) 4 days ago
- Stunningly well worth downloading - Niia's "I" album. Check it out on SoundCloud (esp. "Last Night in Los Feliz") ow.ly/fLRR30ewXIx 4 days ago
- Having successfully ruined baseball on TV, @espn are now ruining tennis. Just show ONE game at a time, assholes! Stop switching!! 5 days ago
- And Dude 1 (Russell) will be at #CMconf2017 for the first time in a few years! Wonder if they'll understand my accent in Leeds? 5 days ago
- Follow hashtag #CMconf2017 and @Comm_Matters to see what's happening at the conference in Leeds, UK on Sep 10-12 ow.ly/1bDt30evV73 5 days ago