Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- One test of a great song is how does it sound a cappella. So here's a heavenly cover of The Beach Boys' 1966 "God O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- obscurantism: The practice of deliberately stopping ideas and facts from being known. German "obskurant" < Latin "… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- View from my room at the Seaport hotel at #ASHA18: the sea and a port. Can't beat truth in advertising! #slpeeps https://t.co/s2NiaSe9ey 3 weeks ago
- Night Shift Brewing ESB and Prosciutto meatballs. Food of champions! Great start to #ASHA18 #slpeeps 3 weeks ago
- Arrived in Boston for #ASHA18 and found a bar. Priorities, folks, priorities. 3 weeks ago
- Quiz Time: The splendid song "Little Light of Love" is NOT, as many think, by Peter Gabriel but Eric Serra. So, whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago