Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- Unsure about where to put apostrophe? Presidents/'s/s' - check out our post from 2015 #slpbloggers #slpeeps ow.ly/4GOV309aMj4 1 day ago
- RT @etyman: Donald Trump as President; Kid Rock considered as a Republican candidate. It's time for the word "celebrocracy" to an appearanc… 5 days ago
- Perhaps @POTUS could look at goverment's own anti-bullying site and "Signs a Child is Bullying Others." ow.ly/FmNQ308VCVS 1 week ago
- In case you missed it: New Dudes blog has phonology, vocabulary, and pigs! #sped #slpbloggers #augcomm ow.ly/zPc3308UqPM 1 week ago
- New Dudes blog has phonology, vocabulary, and pigs! #slpeeps #slpbloggers ow.ly/K9gU308TueB 1 week ago
- We've added "fascist," "loofah-faced" and "shit-gibbon" to the Dudes' Random Insult Generator. So hard to resist! ow.ly/YV4J308Td5j 1 week ago