Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- If you love your music raw, sublime, and stripped, then try the Pomplamoose cover of Nat King Cole's "Nature Boy." ow.ly/9IQW50uKMIL 1 day ago
- This is a test. It is only a test. https://t.co/ijxsZodk5b 2 days ago
- I've raved about "Arch Echo" before and their new album, "You Won't Believe What Happens Next" is just as raveable… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ATClosingTheGap: The Dude is cool, be like The Dude. Register Now. closingthegap.com/register/ https://t.co/BVeKVM6Rpl 4 weeks ago
- If you haven't yet discovered The Struts, do yourself a favor and after watching this video go download their album… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- And Janelle Monae's "Make Me Feel" just sounds like a great Prince cover - but of course, it isn't! ow.ly/nmsx50upNVl 4 weeks ago