Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- RT @gvantatenhove: Congratulations to Dr. Carole Zangari on being selected as an ASHA Fellow for 2018. And our cong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- In the last 24-hours Trump has decided to cancel war games with South Korea and increased tariffs on China, but "ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Slick smooth jazz with delicious vocal harmonies and a 13/8 tempo, brought to you by Chantae Cann with Snarky Puppy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Upbeat, uptempo jazz/pop from Halie Loren - "How to Dismantle a Life" from her latest album "From the Wild Sky." ow.ly/ROtC30kwMEy 2 months ago
- I'm wondering if Trump will get back from Singapore and wave a piece of paper as he steps off Air Force One saying… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- So when did the invasion and annexation of a country become "Something happened a while ago" and an event to be ign… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago