Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- I'm not sure why my photo attachments are sideways but trust me, I'm not pouring my bourbon anywhere but in my mouth! 3 days ago
- ...and when popped into my favorite glass with a large ice cube... well, need I say anything? https://t.co/lYkM7nFmym 3 days ago
- A Kentucky friend found me a special gift... https://t.co/mXys4X7YVy 3 days ago
- The Dudes head out for #ClosingTheGap tomorrow. See you there, folks. 3 days ago
- Big shout out to radio station @WQKT1045 for coverage of the @Indians since no local TV could show the game. 1 week ago
- Holy shit again! @Indians take the second game in the #alds in a stunning 5 hour nail biter!! 1 week ago