Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- For Father's Day tomorrow my younger daughter is taking me for steak and "Wonder Woman." What a little treasure she is :) 6 days ago
- RT @macphersona: The list of vanity plates the Sask. government has rejected is both unsurprising and, I am sorry to say, hilarious https:/… 2 weeks ago
- If only Alan B'Stard had been able to run in the #GE2017- he'd have claimed to have a "well-hung" parliament. ow.ly/izl430cswmY 2 weeks ago
- Cool thing about being a Brit expat in the US is that I can start watching UK Election results at 5:00 PM and it's all done by 2:00 AM ;) 2 weeks ago
- Last night 3 killed 13 injured in Chicago shooting. No global coverage for that or tweets from the president. #perspective 2 weeks ago
- So guess how this Dude is spending Memorial Day :) 3 weeks ago