Observations, comments, and opinions on the relationships between words and pictures as they relate to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Folks who are working with clients using the Unity (Minspeak) language system on a device will find chapter II particularly interesting.
Member Networked BLogs
- Volume 11 of "Assistive Technology Outcomes and Benefits" is now freely available via Open Access at conta.cc/2Bfy6KY 4 days ago
- Just finished watching "Lost in Translation" again and realised what a really good movie it is! 1 week ago
- The Dudes love great musicianship and Arch Echo have more than enough for seven bands. I mean, just awesomely great… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- "Thor: Ragnarok" was fun, edging on campy. But well worth the ticket price and definitely something to experience o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Ok, it's decided... I'm off to see Thor: Ragnarok. 15 minutes to go... :) 3 weeks ago
- I can't recommend "Tiger Moth Tales" and the brilliant Peter Jones enough. Here's another snippet of musical excell… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago